Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

About the VPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warbunny
Owner
Owner
Warbunny

About the VPS Empty
PostSubject: About the VPS   About the VPS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 am

Guys, I just wanted to say, the MOMENT I have access to the source on the VPS is the moment I'm going to fix everything. I'd like for everyone to post what they wanted to see fixed/added in the suggestions area of the forums. SO much will be fixed, I'll be adding dungeoneering for chaotics, (instead of buying them) construction, and many many more things.

The bugs/glitches in the game will be taken care of, imagine me being an exterminator, and I'm getting rid of the "bugs." ;]

About the VPS 81980467
Back to top Go down
https://dreamscape.forumotion.org
Dem0nwarri0r
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dem0nwarri0r

About the VPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the VPS   About the VPS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 am

[quote="Warbunny"]Guys, I just wanted to say, the MOMENT I have access to the source on the VPS is the moment I'm going to fix everything. I'd like for everyone to post what they wanted to see fixed/added in the suggestions area of the forums. SO much will be fixed, I'll be adding dungeoneering for chaotics, (instead of buying them) construction, and many many more things.

The bugs/glitches in the game will be taken care of, imagine me being an exterminator, and I'm getting rid of the "bugs." ;]

awesome.. cant wait to see everything up and running Very Happy
Back to top Go down

About the VPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamscape :: Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: