Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

eshays mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eshay lad
Donator
Donator

eshays mod app Empty
PostSubject: eshays mod app   eshays mod app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 am

What is your in-game name: (eshay lad)

Have you been staff before on any other servers? (((DO NOT SAY THE NAME/LINK OF THE SERVER))) (yes i have been staff b4 on loads of servers i aswell ues to owne my owne code host u know just the sevrer stuff)

Languages (example, Spanish, English, French, Chinese etc) : (only English)

How long have you been playing dream-scape? (Must be over 1week) (cant really say much about this cuz i dont think server has been out for 1week but iv played for long enufe to know what i need to know and i think i got what it takes to be one of dream-scapes mods!)

How many hours are you on dream-scape daily on average? (hmm 3hrs a day when i have to work and about 3-6-hrs weekends thats all up night and day!)

Why do you want to become a moderator on dream-scape? (i have time for players i have time for anyone really and aswell i think i could help server out alot! when its needed if its needed!)

Why do you think you would make a good moderator on dream-scape? (well bcuz i could be a grate mod i know what it takes to be any staff antd i have what it takes to be staff! on pre much any server aswell i like helping ppl i always have time for players! and just like the) server alot!

Past know how in dealing with staff positions? (Meaning, if you had staff in the past and had any issues and how you dealt with them.) (well i would tell u iv had it alot b4 with otter servers its to long to put here but if u really wanted to know inbox me and ill realpy and tell u)

You see another Moderator/Admin on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What would you do? (well i would ofc tell him to stop what hes doing its not rihgt and that he should know cuz he or she is a staff member and if keepet on i would tepban tell i could tell owner what has happed and let him take it from there)

Are you willing to help other players? (If yes, what do you do to help them?) (like i said at the otter question up from this yes and with anything my powers could help them with as long as its not bad! or braking rules)

Why would you make a good (or better) mod as the existing mods? (i know alot about rsps like said b4 i have owned rsps b4 aswell been staff alot of times so i would say iv got what it takes to be a mod on dream-scape)

For example, your best friend is online, and he/she broke a rule, or maybe a few rules. What would (hehe i like this one cuz a friend i dont take much shit from a friend if he or she is online if they r to brake a rule i tell them stop if they dont ill jaill! them tell they know im not messing about with them over it) you do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(well if u have read my mod app thanks) and if u would like me to have this staff spot ingame just leave a or a say what u think thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down

eshays mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamscape :: Community :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: