Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

Vermillion Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Admin
Liam

Vermillion Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Vermillion Mod App   Vermillion Mod App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm

The tension of co owner was to extreme for me. I didn't deserve it tbh as Cyle said. He says the truth almost all the time. Anyway heres my app:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First name: Liam

Age? 17 (mic makes me sound 7)

Ingame name: Vermillion / Liam

Do you have Skype? Nope prefer vent. :p

Do you have a microphone? Yessir.

How active are you on the game(average hours per day)? ahh Weekdays 4-6 Weekends 5-7 Depends on waterpolo etc.

How active are you on the forums(average hours per day)? Whenever im on DS im on forums.

Personal statement (*Win me over IN FIVE SENTENCES OR LESS*)
Alright where to start....Contributing to this server, do more of that...help staff and new members / old members. Dont worry about my bank aslong as I can worry about the other people on this server (which I didn't do when I was owner). I'll stop the flame I normally do. Hopefully you'll take this int acknowledgement and hope I can get a less irritating / pressurized job as staff. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Vermillion Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamscape :: Community :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: