Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

eminem mod app:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eminem

Eminem

eminem mod app:) Empty
PostSubject: eminem mod app:)   eminem mod app:) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

First name:
jake

Age?

Ingame name:
eminem

Do you have Skype?
yes "eminem.jake" if anyboddy wishes to add me.

Do you have a microphone?
yes i do have a mic and willing to talk to you all:)

How active are you on the game(average hours per day)?
i can play any time i want aslong as i want now that school has finished. i'll keep active about 5 hours+ each day

How active are you on the forums(average hours per day)?
i can be as active on forums as i am in-game i dont like leaving un read messages or threads so i'll be sure to read and reply to you all <3

Personal statement (*Win me over IN FIVE SENTENCES OR LESS*) we'll im a 17 year old can play as much as i want and i'll be sure to play this server alot and help it get big. i'm pretty known in the community now, i've made some good mates and i'm also a very reliable person if i get told to do something i'll do it if some 1 asks me a question i'll answer it. so if i get choosed to be a mod i'll be as active and helpful as possible to all of you so thankyou. SmileSmileSmile

Back to top Go down
X Penguin X

X Penguin X

PostSubject: Re: eminem mod app:)   eminem mod app:) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 am

Eminem wrote:
First name:
jake

Age?

Ingame name:
eminem

Do you have Skype?
yes "eminem.jake" if anyboddy wishes to add me.

Do you have a microphone?
yes i do have a mic and willing to talk to you all:)

How active are you on the game(average hours per day)?
i can play any time i want aslong as i want now that school has finished. i'll keep active about 5 hours+ each day

How active are you on the forums(average hours per day)?
i can be as active on forums as i am in-game i dont like leaving un read messages or threads so i'll be sure to read and reply to you all <3

Personal statement (*Win me over IN FIVE SENTENCES OR LESS*) we'll im a 17 year old can play as much as i want and i'll be sure to play this server alot and help it get big. i'm pretty known in the community now, i've made some good mates and i'm also a very reliable person if i get told to do something i'll do it if some 1 asks me a question i'll answer it. so if i get choosed to be a mod i'll be as active and helpful as possible to all of you so thankyou. SmileSmileSmile

Nice application

Last edited by X Penguin X on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: eminem mod app:)   eminem mod app:) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:33 am

na im not sure of my own age -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eminem mod app:)   eminem mod app:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eminem mod app:)
Page 1 of 1