Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

Dem0nwarri0r's mod app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dem0nwarri0r
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dem0nwarri0r

Dem0nwarri0r's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Dem0nwarri0r's mod app   Dem0nwarri0r's mod app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 am

First name:Robert

Age? 19

Ingame name: Dem0nwarri0r

Do you have Skype? yes i do but i have to re download it

Do you have a microphone? yes but i have to find it

How active are you on the game(average hours per day)? 10-15 hours

How active are you on the forums(average hours per day)? 10-15 hours

Personal statement (*Win me over IN FIVE SENTENCES OR LESS*) well i love the server. i play alot and have done everything possible in the server know pretty much everything and think i would be a great mod. i like talking to people and helping them out and try to resolve issues even if i cant.. hopefully im able to get mod but if not then ill keep playing and try to improve everything.

I want to make it so that everyone is happy while they are playing and that they are having fun while playing the best server out in a long time.. hopefully it gets really popular and more people join and make it a more popular site and gaming experience, i want to help people with their everyday needs on where to find something or just someone to talk to. the people that know me usually stay my friend untill they leave server i try to not get on peoples bad sides and try to stay out of arguments that their is no need to like (fred called me a noob).. thoes i cant really do much about but other than that i would try to make it a safe place for everyone to play and be happy. what i really want to see from the server is better drop rate, see it grow, and just make it more of a server that people will play alot and have fun Smile

Sincerely,
Dem0nwarri0r

Last edited by Dem0nwarri0r on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warbunny
Owner
Owner
Warbunny

PostSubject: Re: Dem0nwarri0r's mod app   Dem0nwarri0r's mod app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:40 am

If I made you mod, how would you contribute to the server?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamscape.forumotion.org
Dem0nwarri0r
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dem0nwarri0r

PostSubject: Re: Dem0nwarri0r's mod app   Dem0nwarri0r's mod app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 am

Warbunny wrote:
If I made you mod, how would you contribute to the server?

I would help everyone (if possible) i would try to calm down rage/flamming, i would try to be the number 1 guy for info about dreamscape and where to start and try to help new comers as much as possible with a few items to get them started. i would try to help everyone i could as much as possible.. and i think i would be a good contribute overall to help dreamscape.
Back to top Go down
cronic baby woot

cronic baby woot

PostSubject: Re: Dem0nwarri0r's mod app   Dem0nwarri0r's mod app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:36 am

congratz dem0n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dem0nwarri0r's mod app   Dem0nwarri0r's mod app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dem0nwarri0r's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamscape :: Community :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: