Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

0mfg slapped mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0mfg slapped

0mfg slapped mod application Empty
PostSubject: 0mfg slapped mod application   0mfg slapped mod application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 am

I am 15 years old and have been playing this server almost 1month i want to be a moderator ingame because i want to help you out logan when your not online by helping new commers and offering all my help to online players i am online pretty much all the time. I have helpped this server a bit by advertising the website on other RSPS and i have also donated and will also be donating in the future, i would also like to bring fun to the game by hosting hybrid of the month for all levels that can hybrid and the winner can get a decent prize and i would also like to host hide and seek alot because i find the game hide and seek fun aswell and that will also involve maybe a decent pize.
also if i make it as a ingame staff mod i will not use the power of being able to mute people for no reason and i will have to have proof before i take any action on any player.

Thankyou hope to hear from you soon...
Back to top Go down
Cyle
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 0mfg slapped mod application   0mfg slapped mod application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 pm

terrible. you lie, scam, and never helps anyone. thumbs down on this.
Back to top Go down
Dem0nwarri0r
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dem0nwarri0r

PostSubject: Re: 0mfg slapped mod application   0mfg slapped mod application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Cyle wrote:
terrible. you lie, scam, and never helps anyone. thumbs down on this.

really no need to be rude because of the fight you guys had.. put it behind both of you and move on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0mfg slapped mod application   0mfg slapped mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0mfg slapped mod application
Page 1 of 1