Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

Penguin - Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X Penguin X

X Penguin X

Penguin - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Penguin - Moderator Application   Penguin - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 am

First name:
Reece

Age?

Ingame name:
Penguin

Do you have Skype?
Yes, 'Shift.Dh' is the name if you wish to add me. I would like you to put your in-game name in the comment when you add me, so I know it's not some random person adding me for no reason.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

How active are you on the game?
Maybe 4-6 hours a day [During the week], way more on weekends.

How active are you on the forums?
I like to wait for replies in my threads, considering the forums aren't super active at the moment, my activity wont really be noticed yet. But I WILL be way more active on the forums. Razz But my forum activity is usually the same as my game activity, I like to be on both and keep updated at all times.

Personal statement:
I don't know what other people think about my personal qualities, but I believe I can be quite dominant in a sticky situation and I can try my hardest to handle it well. I have had much experience of being a staff member in my own servers, a long time ago, other RuneScape Private Servers and even Minecraft servers. I have dealt with alot of situations, from catching dupers to simply people having problems with the game and need help. I'm ethical, and respectful towards players of my own rank, a lower rank or a higher rank. I do not have any enemies much of the time, and if I do I will ignore them unless they legitimately need help. I will not let my personal issues affect anyone else's gameplay, as I see that as disrespectful and a waste of other players time. My in-game activity is at a very acceptable level, considering I have lots of school work and exams coming up.

Thank-you and I hope that my application has come to your standerds and I would love to know your opinions!

*Penguin*
Back to top Go down

Penguin - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1