Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient
Logan got what he wanted, a laptop, Dream-Scape is being shut down now.

Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0mfg slapped

Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Empty
PostSubject: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Cyle the moderator has threatend to I.P banned me because i wouldnt give him my runescape main account he needs to get a life the sad fucking cunt...
Back to top Go down
Cyle
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:36 pm

oh really? is that what happend?
Back to top Go down
0mfg slapped

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 pm

haha dont think you gonna get away you banned a kid cos your jelious you cant have somones main account gf child grow up and grow some balls...
Back to top Go down
Cyle
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:44 pm

its a game. your just mad. sorry. gf account.
Back to top Go down
0mfg slapped

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Ok kid you just stopped logan from getting a $700 dollar donation how do you feel so go get a life and maybe a gf cos your a lonely basterd that sits in your bedroom all day on the dole all your life and you get your mum to toss you off cos your that much of a spaz you dont know how to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue
Mod
Mod
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Stop this conflict between you both were all one big happy family on this server.
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:12 am

PROOF if u have PROOF he will be demoted. and reset and other shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat   Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyle the moderator ingame is a twat
Page 1 of 1